What Makes Us Special
Calabasas Smiles wants to provide each valued patient with a spa-like atmosphere upon every visit. Here is what you can expect each time you see us:
- We provide spa-like amenities. Every patient is given hot towels, eucalyptus leaves and warm blankets. We offer soothing spa music and even include TV monitors in every room. If watching the Weather Channel or a movie will put you more at ease during an examination, they are there for you to use.
- We don’t make you wait. Because we never overbook our appointments, we can devote more attention to our patients. Our normal procedure is to spend one half-hour in consultation with you concerning your teeth, rather than leaving you waiting in the examination room.
- We help the environment. We use efficient fluorescent lights and have low-flow faucets and toilets to save energy. The paint on our walls contains no volatile organic compounds and decreases the toxins in the air. We use high-quality, biodegradable disinfectants and steam sterilization methods. We use on-site Energy Star washers and dryers to clean our reusable cloth bibs, head-rest covers and other supplies. Even our billing is completely paperless.
- We provide digital X-Rays. It captures dental images through a sensor that processes the image into a computer screen, thus eliminating the need for traditional film X-Rays. Digital greatly reduces harmful chemicals that are released into the environment and cuts the patient’s exposure to radiation by 90%. In addition, it is more comfortable for the patient and the image results are available to the dentist immediately.
- We reduce your anxiety. It is common for people to neglect their dental care because they are fearful of the dentist. This can create serious medical problems down the road. Our personal, spa-like atmosphere will put you at ease during your dental visit.
Calabasas Smiles is conveniently located near the 101 Freeway, less than ten miles from Agoura Hills, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, West Hills, Hidden Hills, and Woodland Hills. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced family dentists, please call 818-878-7300 or CONTACT US.