In order to improve the health and smiles of our patients and their families, Calabasas Smiles Dentistry offers the latest in dental care. Whether you require preventive care or extensive restorative dentistry, you and your loved ones can obtain a gorgeous smile free of imperfection. Your Calabasas dentist, Dr. Payam Khalepari, discusses our dental care techniques with a fun quiz.
Calabasas Dental Care Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Khalepari offers smile correction with Invisalign.
2. True or False: Your Calabasas dentist provides children’s dentistry.
3. True or False: Patients can receive emergency dental care.
4. True or False: For patients with anxiety, your Calabasas dentist offers sedation dentistry.
1. True. Metal brackets and wires aren’t your only option for an even smile. With Invisalign, you can receive smile correction using a series of clear plastic aligners. Over time, the aligners will gradually and gently reposition your teeth for an optimal smile. Invisalign offers treatment for both teens and adults.
2. True. Dr. Khalepari believes in educating children. He will explain the importance of good oral hygiene and the proper techniques for brushing and flossing. Dr. Khalepari will also provide thorough checkups to detect the earliest signs of tooth decay and other dental issues. Your child can then receive treatment before the issue requires more invasive and costly intervention down the road.
3. True. What should you do if you damage or knock out a tooth? Don’t panic, instead, call Dr. Khalepari right away. He will see you as soon as possible to address your dental emergency. Our website even provides tips for addressing the immediate discomfort following a dental emergency.
4. True. Do you suffer from anxiety? If so, Dr. Khalepari offers oral and IV sedation to help you remain relaxed and calm during a dental procedure. With sedation dentistry, Dr. Khalepari can also help patients with medical complications and developmental disorders receive the care they need.
About Calabasas Smiles – Dr. Payam Khalepari: Dr. Khalepari offers our patients a relaxing atmosphere and state-of-the-art care employing the latest in dental technology. To learn more or to schedule a consultation, contact Calabasas Smiles Dentistry at (818) 878-7300.